I thank Fairy Kumar of pixiesparklecom for nominating me for the Liebster Award, it has been such an honour to be acknowledged in the blogging circles. Fairy Kumar is the quintessential teenage blogger with the wisdom and maturity of an adult (fully grown, unlike us manchilds). Check out her blog, I am sure that you’ll love it.
So I have a list of things to fulfil, these are
So now let’s begin with 11 Questions,
- Is your blog added up in your priorities list and why?
This blog gave shape to my life when everything else was falling apart, I found comfort in the encouraging words of strangers. So ya, this blog is one of my priorities.
- What is that one thing which can’t let you sleep and one which does?
I have just stepped into the final year of my graduation, the fact that bugs me at night is the future which beholds me, the uncertainty which looms. This often keeps me up at night. The thing which lets me sleep at night is knowing that I have people around me who inspire me to be a little better everyday.
- Do still have a dream your is it flushed by the ugly society?
I had this dream to be a writer, someday. Not the Chetan Bhagat types who makes the teenage and young adult go crazy with love, conspiracy and sex, but I want to be like Khaled Hosseini, who makes the heart feel emotions that it didn’t know it was capable of. It is not completely dead, btw.
- Do you find words as living beings?
I think words are the evolutions of man’s thought. The representation of ideas forge countries, make inventions, change the face of the world. So yeah, if you are the messenger of thought, ideas and ideals, I would think you are pretty important.
- Are you in love with yourself or you are still a Question Mark?
That is a definite Question mark, I find myself intriguing and interested as times, but I am too lazy to even like myself, there are times when I am just hopeless.
- What inspires you?
My inspiration? Well, I don’t know. I guess, it is my desire to be able to have enough money to go to spain someday, to not die out of hunger, and also the hope to fulfil my other dream of swimming in money.
- Is there anyone for whom you want to prosper or you are a bit selfish? (Just kidding!)
Oh, I am selfish alright. I haven’t been a kid who always makes his parents proud, average with marks, kinda naughty, so even if they don’t need it, I want to prosper so that it makes them feel that they raised me right, and believe me that was tougher than Calculus.
- Can you paint the journey of your life? If yes, then what instruments you require?
I suck at art, but on my mind canvas, I think to paint my journey through the insignificant life, I would require some ink pens, because I think that they would rock. I suppose I would draw funny cartoons/doodles enacting my life.
- Do you want a movie portraying you in the Cinemas? # Lights. Cameras. ACTION!!
My life is an awkward comedy, I think Zack Galfiankis would excel in portraying me.
- In which mould you find yourself most comfortable? (Occupation!)
I used to hope that I be a journalist, sports journalist, that is the dream. But I think I would really excel as a pizza taster for a franchise, if they were to hire someone.
- Will this Award make you happy or there’s something else you are waiting for?
This award is an acknowledgement of atleast doing something right with my writing. And I am glad that people see it. I like to find happiness in small things, because that is life, happiness in small things. So yeah, this made me happy.Thanks to you, Fairy Kumar. 🙂
So the next bit is where I get a bit narcissistic and tell you eleven things about me.
- This part made me feel like I don’t even know myself. (Ya, that is a fact)
- Watching Donald Duck always cracks me up even though, I don’t get a word he says.
- I am lazier than you can imagine. (Got up just once from bed in a 36 hours period just to pee, nothing else).
- I associate myself with Chandler Bing from FRIENDS (though I am nowhere as funny), and I hope to find my Monica someday.
- I love the colour yellow, it reminds me of hope and creativity. I love everything in yellow; Volkswagen Beetle, the Cheddar Cheese, even babies are cuter in yellow.
- I have gotten thinner over the couple of years, thinner like a skeleton with fat at weird places, but in my mind I am still the fat guy who is unable to run more than 10 metres.
- I hate working out, but love to swim. Water calms me.
- I am rooted for Robb Stark to die in Game of Thrones, because he married the girl I had a crush on, the one with the supple skin and heart of diamond, Talisa.
- My nickname in college is Heisenberg. (Ya, that is right. I have the right to say, “Say my Name” to everyone ;-))
- I like to sleep but don’t want to. (Get my dilemma?)
- I believe that Neymar will overthrow Messi, in the years to come if he stays at Barcelona, but Messi’s style will not overpowered.
So off I go with my 11 questions, for you.
- Why do you blog? Who do you do it for?
- What is success for you?
- What is the best comment that you have ever gotten? (You can only mention one)
- What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- What do you love to do the most in your life?
- What would you want to have as your last meal before dying?
- Choose a side: Delectable Pizza or Scrumptious Burger?
- Which post of mine do you like the most? (Thanks for the feedback)
- Share a weird secret that you are okay sharing with internet folk.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you want to be?
So the wonderful bloggers who I want to nominate are:
I hope you guys accept the awards, and give me some interesting answers. Don’t forget to tag me.